• To clearly understand the client’s goals and objectives, and to avoid creating goals based on the coach’s ideas and objectives.
• To help client develop a clear map and pathway towards their sexuality goals.
• To lead the client to create a plan to move easily towards their sexuality goals
• To motivate clients to attain sexual success.
• To provide support.
• To help clients develop sustainable sexual success.
• To allow clients to celebrate victories and trivialize failures, and to learn from both.
VALUE - Value your lover's feelings
ENERGY - Put in the same amount of energy as you did when wooing your lover.
SACRIFICE- Create an environment that will make each other feel respected. Never forget the covenant you made to love, honor and respect each other.
TRUST - Trust that nothing will come between you.
1. You want permission to engage in and/or validation for sexual desires and/or sexual issues.
2. You want the unyielding support from an unbiased person who is committed to seeing them attain sexual success.
3. You want to enhance your sex life
4. You may have unfulfilled desires to have great sex.
5. You want help pushing through mental and physical blocks to sexual satisfaction.
6. One of the partners is sexually frustrated.
It is never too late for any relationship if the two would like to work on things. Communication, love and connecting on levels you never thought possible can happen. Just learning how to look at your lover through the lens of when you first met, and connect with them . It it not always easy but it would be worth it in the end.