Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you use our services. This may include your name, email address, phone number, and other information that you provide when you sign up for our services or contact us.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information to provide you with the best possible service and to communicate with you regarding our services. This may include sending you newsletters, promotional emails, and other marketing materials.
We may also use your personal information to improve our services, to perform analytics, and to comply with legal obligations.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your personal information with our partners and service providers who assist us in providing our services. We may also disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others.
Protection of Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or misuse. We use industry-standard security measures to protect your personal information, including encryption and firewalls.
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with our services and as required by law.
You have the right to access, correct, and delete your personal information at any time. You may also object to the processing of your personal information or request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
By using the services provided by Chanelle Intimate Coach, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Services provided: Chanelle Intimate Coach provides personalized coaching services related to intimacy, relationships and sexuality. This includes one-on-one coaching sessions, group coaching sessions, workshops, and online courses.
2. Client responsibilities: As a client, you are responsible for providing accurate and truthful information during coaching sessions. You are responsible for your own emotional and physical well-being, and should seek medical or professional help if needed. You also agree to treat your coach with respect and professionalism.
3. Client confidentiality: Chanelle Intimate Coach will keep all client information confidential, except as required by law. Client information includes personal information, coaching content, and any other information related to the coaching relationship.
4. Payment and refunds: Payment for coaching services is due prior to the start of the session or workshop. Chanelle Intimate Coach accepts payment via credit card, or PayPal, Refunds are not provided, except in exceptional circumstances.
5. Cancellation policy: If you need to cancel or reschedule your coaching session, please provide at least 24 hours notice. If you do not provide sufficient notice, you may forfeit your session or be charged a cancellation fee.
6. Disclaimer: Chanelle Intimate Coach is not a licensed therapist or medical professional. Coaching services are not a substitute for medical or professional advice. Coaching services are provided for educational and informational purposes only.
7. Intellectual property: All materials provided by Chanelle Intimate Coach, including online courses, workshops, and coaching materials, are protected by copyright. You agree not to copy, distribute, or share any materials provided by Chanelle Intimate Coach without prior consent.
8. Governing law: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the state or province in Washington State where Chanelle Intimate Coach is located.
By using Chanelle Intimate Coach's services, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Chanelle Intimate Coach directly.
During the coaching sessions, sexuality and sexual practices may be discussed, but there will be no explicit sexuality, nudity, or physical contact involved in the virtual sessions. Additionally, there will not be any sexual exchange between the coach and the client.
Chanelle Intimate Coach Based in Washington State and serves individuals all across the United States and beyond.
Copyright © 2020 ChanelleIntimateCoaching - All Rights Reserved.